Toasted Sweet Chili Corn Nuts
Item Sold Per Pound
Store in airtight bag or container in the freezer or refrigerator for up to 1 year.
Under the strict kosher supervision of Rabbi Gornish
Toasted Sweet Chili Corn Nuts (Per Pound)
- Nutrition FactsServing Size 1ozAmount per ServingCalories 130% Daily Value *Total Fat 4g 6%Saturated Fat 1g 1%Trans Fat 0gCholesterol 0mg 0%Sodium 120mg 5%Total Carbohydrate 21g 7%Dietary Fiber 3g 12%Total Sugars 1gProtein 2gVitamin A 2%Vitamin C 0%Calcium2 %Iron 2%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Corn, High Oleic Canola Oil Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Artificial Colors (Red#40, Yellow #6 Lake) Dehydrated Garlic, Extractives Of Paprika, Disodium Guanylate, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Oil, Spice Extractives, and less than 2%Silicon Dioxide and Calcium Stearate added to prevent caking.
Allergen Information: Processed in a facility that also processes Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Wheat, Soy and Milk products